India is blessed with amazing & attractive picturesque locations that never fail to impress people with their beauty. Whether it’s the mountains, hills, gardens, forests, beaches, wildlife, or anything else, the places in India are full of exciting places for everyone who wants to escape from the summer heat.
So, if you are looking for a break from the busy schedule and to gather memories with friends & family then you need to visit any of these places that we’ve shared in this article.
Trip money helps in fulfilling the dream to travel to the desired location of travelers by providing a travel loan.
Table of Contents
List of 10 Best Places to Visit in India
To spend a great time during summer in India, check out some of these places that you can visit under budget.
- Manali – Dealing with hot scoring weather is a challenging task, and the best place to visit the hill station to relax is Manali. It is one of the best places to spend the vacations with friends & family.
The snowy mountains and cool breeze air plus the adventure activities make Manali a perfect destination to spend vacations.
- Shimla – Without any doubt, Shimla is one of the most popular hill stations in India. Along with relaxing and natural sightseeing, you can easily fall in love with its beauty and British elegance. Mall road is the most famous place to explore in Manali.
- Ladakh – If you love to ride on a bike then Ladakh is one of the best places for you. It became famous after the shooting of the Indian movie ‘3 Idiots’ and more. To witness the beauty of this place, people from around the world visit Ladakh to witness mesmerizing beauty & picturesque different locations.
The best time to visit Ladakh is during summer to enjoy the clear blue sky, with the combination of mountains and blue lakes that’s the dream of every biker.
- Nainital – The list will be incomplete without mentioning the name Nainital in it. The small town in Uttrakhand, formerly the British hill station, is very popular for boating & sailing to old temples. The historic view at every step is perfect for couples and families.
- Jaipur – If you are one of those who want to know about the rich history & cultures of India, Jaipur is the perfect choice for your vacation. The historic palaces make the places more attractive that reflect the glorious past of India.
Popularly known as the ‘pink city’, Jaipur is one of the best family vacation spots in India.
- Mount Abu – The home of mountains, Mount Abu is a hill station in Rajasthan near Gujarat border that is surrounded by forest and offers a cool climate. The wildlife sanctuary and old temples, there is a lot of amazing architecture and other things to explore. It is a perfect mix of a pleasing environment with many relaxing points.
- Rishikesh – Best for adventurous sports activities including water activities, Rishikesh is one of the best places to enjoy summers with anyone. Also, for the sake of the blessings of God, several devotees visit Rishikesh every year which even makes a positive atmosphere for tourists.
Along with adventurous activities, the place is good for architectural beauty with dozens of temples.
- Gangtok – Even though it is less popular, Gangtok is one of the quiet and best places for nature lovers. It is also known as the land of monasteries due to the wide range of finest monasteries that you shouldn’t miss and Rumtek monastery is one of the greatest in India.
Other than this, you get a soothing experience during the months of summer and can explore wildlife, flora & fauna. So, make sure to visit this national capital of Sikkim and explore the beauty of this place.
- Darjeeling – Another mind-blowing place in India during summer is Darjeeling, a famous gateway in the North East. It is surrounded by emerald-green tea which makes it perfect for relaxing summer vacations. The tea garden, roads, mountains, and pleasant weather will win your heart. You can enjoy the ride by toy train around the hill town, explore nature, experience the majestic sunrise from Tiger Hill, trek on hills, and shop for treats at the mall road.
- Lonavala – Surrounded by the green valley’s in Western India near Mumbai, it is one of the heavenly gateway locations for travelers. Often called the ‘City of Caves’ & ‘Jewel of Sahyadri’ the hill station boasts a spectacular setting that includes stunning waterfalls, green valleys, serene lakes & remarkable caves. You get an amazing panoramic view from vantage points to old-aged forts. So enjoy the trip to Lonavala with family, friends, or a solo trip and experience its wonderful beauty.
Want to Travel Soon But Don’t Have Enough Funds?
With so many amazing places to spend summer vacation in India, there is no excuse left to make the plan for the trip. However, if you don’t have enough funds to visit any of these locations then with Tripmoney you can easily travel to these places.
Tripmoney, which is a subsidiary company of MakeMyTrip, offers travel loans to those who want to travel but can’t due to financial problems. One of the best things is that you can apply for a travel loan without the need for any CIBIL score of up to rupees 25000 for 12 months.
So, enjoy the summer and book the tickets today with Tripmoney.
Biswajit Rakshit is a professional blogger and writer. He loves to write on various topics.