In this blog, I’m going to discuss in detail on How to delete Paytm account both permanently at the same time temporarily?
We will tell you about how To Delete Paytm Account in details and we will mention all the different ways to get it done.
Let us help you to make the right decision in between temporarily blocking your account or permanently close it or delete Paytm account or business Paytm account.
There have many different methods. You can apply any of these tricks that can help you to delete a Paytm account permanently.
How to Delete Paytm Account in different ways?
In this digital world, we know that we have to complete the KYC of any online wallet, website or application that we use for making money transactionsand many of us have more than 2 Paytm accounts, so we cannot able to verify them.
You can use these ways to know how to delete your Paytm account permanently from your mobile phone, email address or others.
Paytm is one of the leading online payment apps mainly in India which permits you to make money transactions without paying cash.
This app is useful in terms of money transactions but if you don’t want to use the Paytm application or you don’t know how to use it then you can delete your Paytm account permanently.
Now without wasting time, let’s get started for it.
How to Delete Paytm Account Permanently:
Paytm company doesn’t delete your Paytm account without any specified or valid reason. Paytm customer teamwill help your request to delete your Paytm account.
Deleting an account on Paytm is not an automatic method. This is done only manually by Paytm support team or we at our own cannot delete Paytm account permanently.
The following are some genuine ways by which you can delete or temporary block your Paytm account. Let’s find it out below:
First Process: – Temporarily Blocking Your Paytm Account through website or app
In this case, if you have lost your phone having Paytm account details, we recommend you to block your account temporarily.
This would be the safeguard of your account balance and it would also maintain your transaction history.
You can always unblock it when you want it. When you unblock it you will get the access back to your Paytm account.
Follow these steps: –
1. Go to the menu of Paytm page.
2. Now you can selectNot able to login option.
3. Now selectthe following blocking option “block my account”.
4. Submit your block request to us.
5. We will send you a confirmation message by blocking your account.
2. Second Process: – Permanently Delete Your Paytm Account by Paytm App
If you wish to delete your account and you are not using any of Paytm services, before deleting the account you have to do this.
1. If you have balance in your account, then make sure you transfer it before sending a request for closure. Balance transfer from your Paytm account to another Paytm account or bank account is allowed only after you have done KYC as per the following guidelines given by RBI.
2. After Closing your account your registered phone number is not associated with Paytm. From now onwards, you cannot login to Paytm anymore with these tokens.
3. PMLA guidelines and PPI guidelinesrequire your transaction logs to be stored for a period up to 10 years .
Follow these steps: –
This method is thesimple method and, in this method, we are going to use the old version of Paytm application to delete your Paytm account.
- Download the old version of Paytm app.
- Install it.
- Open it.
- Now go to the Profile section.
- You will see the contact us option.
- In subject, write “Delete My Paytm Account”
- After that, select Other options for request submission.
- Here, you need to describe, why you are going to disable your Paytm account.
- Describe in brief within some working days, your Paytm account should be deleted successfully.
3.Third Process: – Permanently Delete Your Paytm Account by Email Address
This is the second method for permanently deleting by which you can disable your Paytm account manually.
You need to login to your registered email in thePaytm accountwhich you want to delete.
Send a mail to email@example.com requesting about the deletion of your Paytm account.
Don’t forget to attach any ID proof in an emailso that they can easily cross-check and verify your account and after that they delete it.
4. Fourth Process: – Permanently Delete Your Paytm Account by Mobile Number
I will be recommended you try this method first. Best way to do it as it takes less time & you get a full solution.
Contact customer care Paytm on this number 0120 3888 388 and request them to delete your Paytm account.
They will submit your enquiry on the phone. Within 2 working days, your Paytm account will get deleted by them if any issue they will call us for any required information.
When all things do then you will receive a confirmation mail also from it.
5. Fifth Process: – Delete Account by Chat Method
- Login Your Paytm Account which you want to delete.
- Click on the Right-Click Dashboard
- Now you have to click on 24×7 Help.
- You have to click on More options.
- Scroll Down & Click on the Profile & Settings.
- I need to Permanently Close / Delete my Paytm account.
- Then click on I don’t use this Paytm account.
- Then Scroll Below & now click on ‘Message Us‘Option.
- Explain Why You Want to Delete your Paytm Account.
- Paytm will send SMS on your registered email or mobile number.
I have defined all the information & it will help you to get clear details about it. If you have still any doubt then feel free to ask your doubts by commenting, mail, or ping us on the social media page it depends upon your choice.